Gilani Mobility Environmental Sustainability Policy
This Environmental Sustainability Policy formalises our commitment to supporting the principles of
environmental sustainability and recognises that a sustainable environment is central to our lives
and our work.
The aim of our Environmental Sustainability Policy is to:
- Implement environmental actions within our company
- Monitor the environmental actions and improvements internally
- Communicate environmental initiatives internally and externally.
This policy and associated procedures apply to all directors, staff and contractors working for Gilani Mobility company.
Gilani Mobility respects our relationship with the natural environment and its ecosystems. We acknowledge the adverse impacts that human activity can impose and take actions to prevent degradation of those natural systems.
Gilani Mobility commits to the following principles and practices:
- Monitoring and managing our environmental performance and working towards targets set to reduce adverse impacts.
- Complying with relevant United Arab Commonwealth, State and Local environmental policy, practices, regulations and legislation, and industry-specific legislation.
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources in daily operations, including water, paper and energy.
- Maximising the recycling of resources.
- Disposing of waste appropriately, including e-waste at designated e-waste centres.
- Committing to the principles of preventing pollution to the environment and continual improvement.
- Minimising pollution by taking steps to limit carbon emissions resulting from vehicle and air travel.
- Where possible, encouraging suppliers to meet high standards of environmental performance.
Communicating this policy to all employees, contractors and other stakeholders, as well as making this policy available to the general public.
- Reporting on the company’s environmental performance in both internal and external
communications, where relevant.
- Reviewing this policy annually and measuring targets and performance as part of that
Responsibility and Review
This Environmental Sustainability Policy is the responsibility of the Management of Gilani Mobility. This policy was last updated the April 2022 and will be reviewed the April 2023.