All Terrain Electric wheelchair Scooter Auto Folding with Smart App Control- Smart Wheelchair
Massive Discount on our Exclusive Smart Scooter by Gilani Mobility
Equipped with 10″ front wheels, the Smart Scooter has the most excellent obstacle-crossing ability. It can easily cross speed bumps, potholes, and small steps so that the user can comfortably negotiate the complex conditions of the road.
The Smart Wheelchair can travel freely in all road conditions. It can quickly go on grass, asphalt, concrete, brick, and many other roads.
What makes the Smart Wheelchair smart?
Built-in gyroscope sensor:
The Smart Wheelchair has a built-in gyroscope sensor which is carried out to help you drive safely on the road. This is an intelligent speed regulation with an automatic speed reduction during high-speed turns and complex terrain.
An automatic deceleration in turns:
When the turning speed of the wheelchair gets too high, and there is danger, e.g., tipping on turns, the scooter will automatically slow down.
CAUTION: THIS SAFETY SENSOR IS NOT TO BE USED AS A PRIMARY BRAKING SYSTEM AND IS ONLY USED AS A PRECAUTION!
Automatic Electromagnetic brake:
Regardless of the uphill or downhill slope, the wheelchair will stop when the joystick is released. No additional braking system is required; this will operate even if the power is cut off. The rear anti-skid auxiliary wheels also provide an extra layer of safety.
The enlarged and flexible joystick has a 360-degree rotation, is equipped with a novice mode function senior-friendly, and is very easy to operate.
SOS Rescue System:
When an accident occurs with the wheelchair, and the user needs help, a button can be pressed to alert family members or nurses so they can respond to the emergency.
Double Shock Absolution Spring Wheels:
When the frame is bumpy, the two sets of solid torsion suspension springs will reduce the most uncomfortable vibrations, thereby giving users excellent driving stability and comfort.
What is so unique about this Smart Scooter wheelchair?
1. Adjustable Controller
- The controller can be on the left or suitable armrests depending on the users’ needs
- Location customization
2. Side Boarding
- The armrests can be swung up so the user can access the wheelchair from the side.
- Flip-up armrests
3. Auxiliary Wheel
- Rear auxiliary anti-skid wheels
- Multiple anti-tipping safety measures
- Can be pushed forward
4. Comfort Pedal Area
- Large pedal area
- Not cramped
- Stable and comfortable
Features of the Smart Scooter:
- High-Quality Frame
- Space Memory Foam
- Lightweight Removable Battery
- Built-in Gyroscope Sensor
- Automatic Deceleration in Turns
- Can Travel Freely in Most Road Conditions
- Automatic Electromagnetic brake
- Smart Controller
- SOS Rescue System
- Double Shock Absolution Spring Wheels
- Adjustable Controller
- Side Boarding
- Auxiliary Wheel
- Comfort Pedal Area
Specifications of the Smart Scooter:
- Net Weight: 36.6 kg
- Maximum Load: 100 kg
- Seat Width: 52 cm
- Seat Height: 52cm
- Folded (Length x Width x Height): 83 X 59 X 37 cm
- Battery Life: 25 Kilometres
- Battery Type: Lithium
- Battery Capacity 15 Ah
- Charging Time: 4 Hours
- Front/rear Wheel Size: 10 inches
- Tyre Type: Pneumatic
- Tire Minimum Turning Radius: 73 cm
- Motor Power: W200 X 2
- Net weight: 40kg
- Folding mechanism: Autofolding
Frequently Asked Questions:
(general questions and not related to the product)
1- What is the best folding electric wheelchair?
The best folding electric wheelchair is the Falcon
Exceptional features that make the Falcon the best Power Wheelchair on the market:
- Foldable and Compact, fitting into the tiniest of boot spaces
- Re-programmable Joystick and customizable wheelchair
- Stepless Reclining backrest
- Foldable Central footrest and flip-up armrests
2- How can I make my wheelchair more comfortable?
Ten ways to make your auto-folding electric wheelchair more comfortable:
1) A ROHO Cushion
2) Lumbar Support
3) Cushioned Arm Rests
4) Footrest Adjustment
5) Cross Your Legs
6) Jay Backrest
7) Lateral Side Supports
8) Avoid Bulky Clothing
9) Recline the Backrest a Few Degrees
10) Custom Seating
There are no reviews yet.