Aquatec Orca Bath Lift: 140 kg Weight Limit, Deeper Bathing, & Secure Backrest
Hurry Up! Sale Ending In
✅ Impressive weight limit of up to 140 kg for enhanced safety
✅ Increased legroom offers a deeper and more relaxing bathing experience
✅ Individually adjustable backrest ensures secure positioning
✅ Optional safety belts for secure user positioning
✅ Textured seating surface provides comfort without the need for covers
✅ Effortless cleaning with open, clean-cut design and smooth surfaces
Inquire about this product
Aquatec Orca features an impressive weight limit of 140 kg and increased legroom for deeper and more relaxed bathing, among other functions.
Our Invacare Aquatec Orca range provides superior quality and durable bath lifts that are designed to offer comfort, safety, and reassurance to those most in need of support as they bathe.
The product incorporates increased legroom, ease of disassembly, and ergonomic floating hand control that contains a highly efficient lightweight battery.
The bathing aid also features a textured seating surface that allows use without covers if desired. The side flaps are hinged flush to the main seating surface and enable comfortable and safe side transfers without entrapment of skin.
The backrest and base section can then be removed from the bath with ease. The two sections fit neatly into one another to give an extremely compact size for storage.
Overall, the Invacare Aquatec Orca is comfortable, safe, and highly efficient. The design keeps users in mind, giving a convenient and straightforward bathing experience.
The reinforced scissor mechanism on the Orca range combines safe lifting with compact construction, while the minimum seat height of just 60 mm allows ample room for a deeper and more comfortable bath.
- Reclining backrest: Individually adjustable backrest for secure positioning.
- Height adjustable headrest: For the optional safe support of the head and neck area. Recommended in conjunction with the unique backrest.
- Custom-built side flaps: The Aquatec Orca is optionally available with custom-built side flaps that facilitate transfer from the lift.
- Safety belts: Aquatec Orca comes with an optional safety belt to hold the user securely.
- Side flap deflectors: It is an option and is to be used for hand grips in the bathtub. The side flap deflector can also be shortened when required.
The Orca has a textured surface allowing use without covers if desired.
When pushed forward the Orca’s backrest folds down and automatically unlocks. The backrest and base section can then be removed from the bath with ease.
The open, clean-cut design of the Orca combines with its smooth surfaces to offer effortless cleaning.
- SEAT WIDTH: 375 mm (without side flaps) 715 mm (with side flaps)
- SEAT DEPTH: 590 mm
SEAT HEIGHT: 420 mm (max,) – 60 mm (min.)
WIDTH OF BACKREST: 360 mm
HEIGHT OF BACKREST: 665 mm
BASE AREA: 580 x 295 mm
BACKREST CAN BE RECLINED BY UP TO: 40° [ORC] & [ORCX]
TOTAL DEPTH: 650 mm (backrest upright) – 920 mm (backrest reclined) [ORC] & [ORCX] | 690 mm (backrest upright) [ORCF]
TOTAL HEIGHT: 1075 mm
TOTAL HEIGHT WITH BACKREST: 1075 mm
MAX. USER WEIGHT: 140 kg [ORC] & [ORCF] | 170 kg [ORCX]
COVER THICKNESS: 3 mm
COLOUR (OTHER): White