E-Motion M25 Wheelchair Power Pack – Effortless Power Assistance and 25 km Range
Hurry Up! Sale Ending In
✅ Power Assistance with push-rim sensors
✅ Integrated Lithium-Ion Batteries for an excellent range
✅ Easy attachment and detachment of drive wheels
✅ Convenient ECS Remote Control
✅ Adjustable push-rim sensor sensitivity
✅ Lightweight and compact design
✅ Speed of up to 8.5 km/h (with Mobility Plus Package)
✅ Range of up to 25 km
✅ Suitable for users up to 150 kg
Inquire about this product
The e-motion is designed to provide a simple solution and provide power assistance for your everyday life.
The drive wheels by Alber can combine perfectly with almost any wheelchair using two discrete adapters. While moving, sensors built into the push-rims measure your drive movement and provide you with the desired motor power.
The e-motion lets you enjoy independence. It provides you with that extra boost you need to conquer each day, including the extraordinary things in life, on your own.
With a support speed of up to 8.5 km/h* and a range of up to 25 km, you can reach your destination with ease and minimal strain.
Thanks to the built-in lithium-ion batteries, you no longer have to worry about recharging in between journeys and can enjoy your independence to the full.
What about freedom? Whether it’s longer distances, slopes, or a few kilos more in your luggage, e-motion supports you in every situation, even when braking downhill.
With emotion, you can expand your range of action, keep moving, and train your vital functions. At the same time, you permanently protect your muscles and joints from overwork.
The optionally available ECS remote control allows you to switch the e-motion drive wheels on and off easily from your seat, and switch between two different assistance levels to suit both indoor and outdoor use.
In addition, the ECS allows activating the patented hill holder function that prevents the wheelchair from rolling away on slopes.
The e-motion also features a free Mobility App, which provides users with several preset driving profiles and other features such as battery indication and current speed.
Moreover, the optional Mobility Plus Package allows you to increase the maximum speed and to use an innovative Cruise Mode that keeps a permanent speed on a single push.
Below are some key features:
- Push-rim: Using the push-rim activates the motors for assistance. The sensitivity of the push-rim sensors e.g. the need for strength to activate the sensor can individually be adjusted for each drive wheel.
- The integrated batteries feature the latest Lithium-ion technology with excellent range and high durability.
- The drive wheels are easy to attach and detach from the wheelchair, available in diameters 22″, 24″, and 25″. Manual wheels may still be used.
- ECS remote control: Switches the wheelchair on and off from a seated position. Allows to change the assist level and to activate the patented hill holder function.
- Several push rim and tire options are available to suit the individual needs of each user.
The compact and lightweight components are easy to transport.
Using the push-rim activates the motors for assistance. The sensitivity can be adjusted in 7 steps.
The latest Lithium-Ion technology provides excellent range and high durability. The on/off switch serves as charging plug and has a magnetic connection.
Easy to detach from the wheelchair, available in diameters 22¿, 24¿ and 25¿.
Automatic charger with indicator light and automatic adaptation to the mains voltage
Indicates the state of the batteries and allows to switch the e-motion on and off from a seated position. Provides two assist levels and activates the roll-back delay.
- REIMBURSEMENT CODE: 18.99.08.1019
- AVAILABLE WHEEL SIZES: 22″, 24″, 25″
- WEIGHT PER WHEEL: 7.8 kg
- SPEED: max. 6 km/h Optional 8.5 km/h with Mobility Plus Package
- DRIVING RANGE: 25 km
- MOTOR CAPACITY: 2 x 80 W
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 36.5 V / 6.8 Ah
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-Ion
- BATTERY WEIGHT: Fully Integrated
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 15.6 kg
MAX. USER WEIGHT: 150 kg