Auto Folding Electric Wheelchair With Smart App – Alexia
Hurry Up! Sale Ending In
✅ Compact and Auto-Folding Electric Standing Wheelchair
✅ ALEXIA uses advanced technology
✅ Remote controlled VIA Smart App
✅ Promotes Independent living
✅ Option to sit and stand
✅ Suitable for aged care homes
✅ Can be used for daily activities
✅ Easy to maneuver, fits perfectly in narrow places
✅ Max weight capacity: 100 kg
1 in stock (can be backordered)
New arrival auto folding electric standing wheelchair ALEXIA has just arrived!
This Electric Standing Wheelchair also known as ALEXIA is a Compact Auto Folding Electric Wheelchair with the option to sit and stand encouraging independent living.
The Electric Standing Wheelchair allows individuals to engage with others at eye level whilst having both hands free.
ALEXIA is the world’s smallest motorized standing movement device and it assists the individual’s balance and standing position.
- Electric Standing Wheelchair with sitting and stand option
- Auto Folding compact electric wheelchair
- High-precision sensors and low gravity center to prevent falls
- Remote controlled VIA Smart App
- Easy to maneuver around the house, fits perfectly around narrow places
- Convenient transportation indoors and outdoors
- Can be used to complete daily activities (e.g. shopping & cooking)
- Pavement adaptability on wet surfaces, sand, and stones, tiles, minor obstacles.
- Improves blood circulation, and joint activity and prevents complications.
- Safely supports up to 100kg.
|Maximum Speed||4.5 Km/h|
|Driving Distance Range||15 Km|
|Maximum safe slope||5°|
|Height of obstacle||≤ 40 mm|
|Width of trench||≤ 50 mm|
|Max W (Standing and Seated||52cm|
|Max H (Standing)||126cm|
|Max H (Seated)||93cm|
|Max L (Standing)||83cm|
|Max L (Seated)||104cm|
|Minimum turning Diameter||63cm|
|Weight of the equipment||85 kg ±3 kg|
|Power input of the Robot||DC 29.4V 4A|
|Power input of the charger||AC 220V|
|Dimension (Carton Package):||117*65*121cm|
Considerations: Load Capacity for Wheelchair
The load capacity of a wheelchair/scooter may change according to the type of ground the wheelchair/scooter is used on.
The supplier’s stated load capacity may have been given for a product that has been tested on a flat ground.
However, the load capacity, performance and stability may change when the product is used on an incline.
These factors, including the maximum gradient on which a wheelchair/scooter should be safely used, must be discussed with the supplier.
|Dimensions||117 × 65 × 121 cm|