Foam Cushion Contoured and Ergonomic
For cars, offices, and wheelchairs with breathable, Anti-slip fabric covers designed to stabilize the pelvis, protect the skin and position the body, this wheelchair cushion is lightweight, low maintenance, and can accommodate a wide range of mobility seating requirements.
This MEMORY Wheelchair Seat Cushion is a lightweight molded system designed to provide stability and support whilst seated in a wheelchair. The removable and washable cushion cover has added features to deliver non-slip support. The molding of the cushion promotes correct seating posture and the foam interior makes it suitable for mild pressure care needs.
Features of our Foam Cushion Contoured Ergonomic:
- The cushion has a velcro hook and loop system which gives you the option of securing the cushion to the wheelchair seat.
- It is supplied with a removable fabric cover that is easy to clean, waterproof, anti-bacterial and fire retardant.
- The zipper enclosure keeps the base pad nicely tucked inside and the velcro strips help fasten and secure the cushion to the wheelchair seat.
- Never sit on your chair without the correct seating support
- Dimension: 44.5*38.5*7.5cm
- NW: 0.62kg
- GW: 0.67kg
- Colour: Black
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a foam cushion?
Memory foam is a high-quality foam that conforms to your body shape. Memory foam is used for therapeutic purposes which makes it a great cushion for wheelchair users.
3- When would you use a pressure cushion?
People who spend long periods in the same position
People who suffer from immobility or who use the same wheelchair for much of the day
People that may be at risk of developing pressure ulcers
There are no reviews yet.