Multipurpose All Round Use Electric and Manual Wheelchair With Foldable Option – GM-DY01109NA-46
Hurry Up! Sale Ending In
✅ Self Propelled Wheelchair
✅ Fit in even the smallest car boots!
✅ Light enough to easily be lifted by almost anyone into the car to avoid the hassle of boot hoists!
✅ Joystick is transferable from Right to Left
✅ Be able to fold as easily as a manual wheelchair in seconds!
✅ Able to be pushed with comfortable handlebars or self-propelled!
✅ 1 YEAR WARRANTY
✅ With both safety and convenience
✅Folding aluminum frame
✅Portable structure & folding backrest
✅Adjustable foot plate
✅Electric and Manual with one button switching
✅Real time speed display
✅Brushless HUB Motor
✅Intelligent function reminding
✅Intelligent brake when lower power
✅FOC vector control technology
11 in stock (can be backordered)
Multipurpose Electric and Manual self-propelled wheelchair for all-round-use
This electric and manual wheelchair was developed after many years of hearing our customers telling us what they would have liked their equipment to be better at doing as well. You can easily switch between the electric and manual wheelchair functions by switching a lever. The purpose is that if you have run out of batteries or forgot to pack them, you can still easily use your wheelchair out and about without having to worry about your wheelchair!
What we have improved:
- Fit in even the smallest car boots!
- The electric and manual wheelchair is light enough to easily lift by almost anyone to avoid the hassle of boot hoists!
- An electric wheelchair is just as compact and convenient as a manual one.
- Be able to fold as easily as a manual wheelchair in seconds without bending over.
- You no longer have to worry about your wheelchair running out of battery. You can switch off the joystick, and your electric wheelchair can self-propel or be pushed with comfortable handlebars and feel as light as a manual wheelchair!
- Smooth, compact, and comfortable enough to be converted to a chair at packed restaurants and theatres.
- You can easily maneuver between tables; all you need to do is remove the seat of your choice and sit wherever you’d like
- The electric and manual wheelchair is Compact and Neat
- Seat width: 44 cm
- Seat depth: 41 cm
- Seat Height off the ground: 48cm
- Climbing Capacity 10 Degrees
- Brake system Intelligent Electromagnetic
- Weight capacity of 100 kg
- Charge time 3-4 hrs
- Max speed 6 km/h
- Unfolded Dimensions: 99 x 73 x 91 cm
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Folded Dimensions: 80 x 34 x 73 cm
- Front Wheel: 7”
- Rear Wheel: 17.5”
- Driving model: Electronic (Brushless Motor) Battery: 10 AH*1
- Driving Range: 30 km
- N.W: 23 kg
- The joystick is transferable between the right and left armrests, making the electric and manual wheelchair accessible to right-handed and left-handed people.
- Battery: 20AH (2*10AH)
- 1 Year Frame
- 1 Year Components
Frequently Asked Questions:
(general questions and not related to the product)
1- How often should you charge an electric wheelchair?
We recommend charging your power wheelchair batteries for at least 8 to 14 hours after daily use. If you use your electric wheelchair less frequently, we recommend setting the batteries for eight to 14 hours twice a week for a maintenance charge.
2- Benefits of the electric and manual wheelchair?
The benefits of electric and manual wheelchairs are that it has positive outcomes for both electric wheelchairs and manual wheelchairs.
An electric wheelchair provides increased independence due to its ease of use and the ability to travel without experiencing fatigue. In contrast, a manual wheelchair gives the user and their additional carer flexibility.
3- How long does an electric wheelchair last?
A well-cared-for power wheelchair can last up to five years or more with regular maintenance and repairs.
|Dimensions||78 × 38 × 82 cm|