Küschall Compact Wheelchair: Versatile Leg Rests, Hydroformed Frame, and Customizable Design
Hurry Up! Sale Ending In
✅ Choose between fixed or swing-away leg rests for personalized comfort
✅ Smaller tube diameter with hydroforming technology
✅ Choose from 13 frame colors, 2 decal designs, and 6 decal colors for a personalized look
✅ Lightweight Wheelchair
✅ Supports up to 130 kg
Inquire about this product
Reliable, Outstanding Functionality and Enhanced Comfort
The Compact is the absolute standard for reliability, high-class quality, and outstanding functionality. Küschall Compact can easily be adapted to suit your needs and lifestyle; whether you need a higher level of configurability or an active product, the Compact is right for you!
This traditional style, cross-folding wheelchair can be effortlessly folded. The lightweight frame is robust, giving you a smooth driving performance.
AVAILABLE WITH FIXED OR SWING-AWAY LEG RESTS: Our engineers have wisely merged versatility and performance into one product. With the new Küschall Compact, you can choose the fixed or swing-away front frame, and the result is an all-around product with the stance of a super active wheelchair.
SMALLER TUBE FRAME DIAMETER: More stiffness with smaller tubes. Hydroforming allows a significant reduction of the weight of the frame, guaranteeing less effort in propelling, easy front transfers, and compact storage.
ERGONOMIC BENDED KNEE: Thanks to the new shapes in the knee area, you will benefit from the maximum grip for easy transfer, repositioning, or loading in the car. Ergonomics meets today’s hydroforming possibilities, giving life to a design that unites tradition and modernity.
KEEP ON TRACK: Your needs drive our innovations. The more control you have, the better your driving experience will be. Our engineers have designed this intuitive castor housing adjustment, immediate in the regulations and excellent in keeping the direction steady. Never lose sight of the goal with Keep On Track.
HYDROFORMING: Hydroforming simply added more to the DNA of the Compact range. While versatility and comfort remain unaltered, the profile of hydroformed tubes offers more stiffness where necessary and contemporary appeal to the overall look.
- Seat width: 280 – 500 mm in increments of 20 mm
- Seat depth: 320 – 500 mm in increments of 20 mm
- Knee-to-heel length: 200 – 510 mm in increments of 10 mm
- Backrest height: 300 – 510 mm in increments of 15 mm
- Backrest angle: 82° / 86° / 90° / 94° / 98° / 102°
- Seat height: Front: 370 – 530 mm rear: 360 – 500 mm increments of 10 mm
- Frame angle: 70º / 80º Straight or tapered
- Max safe slope:0º / 3º
- Total length: 70°: approx. 870 – 1220 mm 80°: approx. 850 – 1200 mm
- Total width: Seat width + 160 mm
- Total width folded: approx. 290 mm
- Total weight unloaded: approx. 10.5 kg (swing away) approx. 9.6 kg (fixed frame)
- Transport weight: approx. 7.8 kg (swing away) approx. 6.7 kg (fixed frame)
- Max. user weight: 130 kg
3 Simple steps and more than 100 design possibilities to make your Küschall wheelchair even more personal:
1- Frame Color: Select the frame among 13 possibilities.
Decal Design: Give a personal touch to your Küschall by adding a decal decoration on the frame. 2 options to choose among:
Decal Color: Select the decal color among 6 different possibilities: