Portable Pool Lift Device – Steel Body Portable Pool Lift with 135 kg Weight Capacity
Portable Pool Lift Device – Safe and Convenient Access for Limited Mobility Individuals
A portable pool lift device is specially designed equipment to assist individuals with limited mobility in accessing and enjoying swimming pools or spas. It is designed to provide a safe and convenient way for people with disabilities or physical impairments to enter and exit the water.
Thus, it is provided to prevent accidents that may arise from the wet floor at the poolside.
While the up and down movement of the pool lift is not enough for the manpower, the movements are provided by the companion such as forward-backward and right-left.
- There is an emergency button.
- It can also be controlled from the power unit (in case of a malfunction).
- The battery has a charge indicator (both on the device and on the charger)
- Wheels suitable for wet surfaces (water-resistant wheels with soft rubber coated and closed type bearings)
- Stroke length is 1250 mm. (610 mm above water and 640 mm in water)
- Adjustable seat mechanism so that in-water and above-water distances can be adjusted according to user request. (± 100 mm)
- Vacuum emergency stoppers are located behind the front wheels.
- The rear wheels have brakes. In this way, the device is provided to remain more stable while lifting, and possible accidents are prevented.
- The device battery can be charged with 220 Volts.
- The device is 24 Volts. This low voltage feature ensures safe operation on wet surfaces.
- The body is made of ST-52 steel and zinc plated and painted with electrostatic paint.
- The parts entering the water are 304 stainless steel and coated with electrostatic paint.
- Landing time to the pool is 45 seconds.
- The exit time from the pool is 55 seconds.
- It has a maximum weight lifting capacity of 135 kg.
- The weight of the device is 200 kg.